Design Engineer (m/f/d) Aircraft Interior and Equipment
Come join 328 Support Services GmbH, in partnership with our sister company DRA GmbH, as part of our exciting Regional Aircraft Program dedicated to developing the next generation of technologically advanced aircraft. Be part of the vision and strategy to deliver enhanced products that support more sustainable aviation. We are a German company founded on the proud heritage of Dornier pioneering aviation and Germany’s reputation for engineering innovation, design and quality. Our passion is innovation and driven by the aspiration for more energy efficient, cleaner and safer air travel.
- Conception and design for cabin equipment and for the mechanical integration of systems on regional, business and mission aircraft
- Preparation of design and definition documents for aircraft interior elements
- Technical coordination of development partners
- Qualification testing of Materials and Equipment
- Preparation of documents and certification reports with regard to cabin safety
- Full graduate degree in Aerospace Engineering (FH/Univ./MSc.) or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in development and certification of aircraft cabin interior components, emergency equipment, passenger seats etc.
- Familiar with certification specifications EASA/FAR Part 23/25
- Very good skills in CAD and PLM systems, ideally CATIA V5 / V6 and 3DExperience
- Very good language skills (written and spoken) in German and/or English.
- Independent work style, quick definition and preparation of technical solutions considering economic aspects.
- Decision-making ability, a strong sense of responsibility and high resilience
What we offer
- Work with us on a high-tech product "Made in Germany" at an aviation hub in the attractive surroundings of Munich
- Flexible working hours
- Individual training opportunities
- 30 days of vacation a year
- Subsidized lunch at our canteen
- Group accident insurance
- Capital-forming benefits
- Easy access to the public transport system - we are directly located at the A96
- Free parking
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to take on responsibility with enough room to grow