Sales Engineer (m/f/d) Aviation
Come join 328 Support Services GmbH, in partnership with our sister company DRA GmbH, as part of our exciting Regional Aircraft Program dedicated to developing the next generation of technologically advanced aircraft. Be part of the vision and strategy to deliver enhanced products that support more sustainable aviation. We are a German company founded on the proud heritage of Dornier pioneering aviation and Germany’s reputation for engineering innovation, design and quality. Our passion is innovation and driven by the aspiration for more energy efficient, cleaner and safer air travel.
Structuring of all Sales Engineering activities, Processes and materials for the new products, Interacting with Product Development and Aircraft Program areas, Generating and maintaining tools to support the sales campaigns, product positioning and competitive advantages.
The selected candidate would have to:
- Prepare and maintain:
- aircraft Technical Descriptions, baseline configuration, optional equipment and features development
- aircraft master presentation and aircraft comparisons
- Operating Cost Guide
- Flight Planning Guide
- Technical & economical strategies based on the aircraft performances & economics figures.
- Market and Airline analysis and present relevant results to the management team through high level presentations.
- Tailored product presentations to prospect & potential interested parties.
- Interface with Engineering along aircraft program development
- Support preparation of Customer Advisory Boards
- Support future sales campaigns globally, including participating in various Sales related meetings and contract negotiations, but also support in the creation of technical offers and process of various relevant tenders
- Familiar with Airline databases, identify business cases opportunities for the product
- Knowledge of aircraft performance analysis software application in support to sales campaigns (runway performance, mission payload, block time, block fuel, etc)
- Support and participate in relevant aviation conferences, air show, road shows, customer visits
- Participate in the creation of the company’s regular market forecasts
- Plan, budget, deliver and maintain sales campaigns.
- Collaborate in the development and execution of the regional marketing plan, working closely with the sales & marketing team to maximise every opportunity presented.
- Perform regular competitor analytics & program update, as well as market intelligence, and provide regular updates to the management team
- The selected candidate would be highly organised and skilled at managing customers as well as able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. He/she would have the ability to think outside of the box and have a creative streak.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. German or any other additional languages would be a plus.
- Good presentation skills
- The selected candidate must be a team player and unafraid to get involved within the company strategy by submitting relevant ideas.
- Aeronautical engineering background is a must. (minimum of 5 - 7 years) Experience in early aircraft programs development up to entry into service is very much desired.
- Very good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office package
What we offer
- Work with us on a high-tech product "Made in Germany" at an aviation hub in the attractive surroundings of Munich
- Flexible working hours
- Individual training opportunities
- 30 days of vacation a year
- Subsidized lunch at our canteen
- Group accident insurance
- Capital-forming benefits
- Easy access to the public transport system - we are directly located at the A96
- Free parking
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to take on responsibility with enough room to grow