Senior Engineer Loads & Aeroelastics (m/f/d) Aviation
Come join 328 Support Services GmbH, in partnership with our sister company DRA GmbH, as part of our exciting Regional Aircraft Program dedicated to developing the next generation of technologically advanced aircraft. Be part of the vision and strategy to deliver enhanced products that support more sustainable aviation. We are a German company founded on the proud heritage of Dornier pioneering aviation and Germany’s reputation for engineering innovation, design and quality. Our passion is innovation and driven by the aspiration for more energy efficient, cleaner and safer air travel.
- Planning and showing compliance with regard to aeroelastic instabilities (flutter, divergence, Ruderumkehr) and loads (flight and ground loads) for aircraft structures according to the applicable airworthiness requirements of JAR/CS/FAR 25
- Responsible for the certification strategy with regard to Loads and Aeroelasticity
- Technical direction and leadership of team members with regard to Loads and Aeroelasticity
- Establishing and developing tools and methods for calculating static and dynamic loads and aeroelastic instabilities
- Compiling, reviewing and approving compliance documents
- Preparation and support of flight tests for flight loads measurement and flutter flight tests
- Supporting the airworthiness office in compiling certification documentation (certification program, compliance statement)
- Project Management (tasks, schedules, resources)
- Master's degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent professional qualification
- 10+ years of working experience in relevant industry including loads analysis and aeroelastics for fixed-wing or rotorcraft, preferred at an OEM
- Solid understanding of aircraft aerodynamics and structure dynamics
- Good knowledge and experience in the design of complex calculation routines for loads and aeroelastics applications and their implementation.
- Comfortable with analysis tools such as MSC Nastran and MATLAB
- Good knowledge of aviation regulations (e.g. CS/JAR/FAR Part 23/25/27/29).
- Very good written and oral knowledge in English. German knowledge would be preferable.
What we offer
- Work with us on a high-tech product "Made in Germany" at an aviation hub in the attractive surroundings of Munich
- Flexible working hours
- Individual training opportunities
- 30 days of vacation a year
- Subsidized lunch at our canteen
- Group accident insurance
- Capital-forming benefits
- Easy access to the public transport system - we are directly located at the A96
- Free parking
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to take on responsibility with enough room to grow