Integrated Master Scheduler (m/f/d) Aviation
Come join 328 Support Services GmbH, in partnership with our sister company DRA GmbH, as part of our exciting Regional Aircraft Program dedicated to developing the next generation of technologically advanced aircraft. Be part of the vision and strategy to deliver enhanced products that support more sustainable aviation. We are a German company founded on the proud heritage of Dornier pioneering aviation and Germany’s reputation for engineering innovation, design and quality. Our passion is innovation and driven by the aspiration for more energy efficient, cleaner and safer air travel.
- Work with the Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads and Control Account Managers (CAMs) to establish an integrated master schedule.
- Manage schedule status, perform critical path analysis and slack management as well as communicate to the management.
- Participate in detailed planning preparation including task phasing, baseline pricing documents and preparation of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedules for current and future aviation programs/projects.
- Contribute to project organization, team coordination, internal and external performance reporting.
- Partner with product and project managers, Head of Design, chief engineer, technical or IPT Leads, CAMs and finance to meet project objectives and ensure successful program execution.
- Assist in enterprise manpower demand planning.
- Work with Program and Financial Management to support development of common tools, processes, procedures and training related to schedule development, integration, analysis and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related discipline
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Experience developing integrated master schedules for aircraft design, development, test and certification programs
- Experience with Microsoft Project is required
- Knowledge at scheduling aircraft assembly utilizing Enovia 3DX or SAP is a plus
What we offer
- Work with us on a high-tech product "Made in Germany" at an aviation hub in the attractive surroundings of Munich
- Flexible working hours
- Individual training opportunities
- 30 days of vacation a year
- Subsidized lunch at our canteen
- Group accident insurance
- Capital-forming benefits
- Easy access to the public transport system - we are directly located at the A96
- Free parking
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to take on responsibility with enough room to grow